Saturday, October 22, 2016

Old-Downtown walk with Luka♥


We found pumpkins at the mall!


Checked out the new 'urban market' at the downtown mall...
I liked it!
very clean...super nice...organic, quality products but quite pricey.
They had a good selection of 'to-go' foods.


I went to custom order a Birthday cake for Kai.  
There's a whole lot of construction happening right now in the area so I had to park in 'old-downtown' (which is in fact 'new' considering all the new fancy shops) and walk over to the cake shop.
It's a great cake shop--Owned by a Japanese patissier who studied in France I believe.
Japanese-style cake is amazing...delicious..not too sweet and I love that they don't use icing/frosting.
Anyways...I custom ordered a Baymax chocolate strawberry shortcake so we shall see how it turns out!  We enjoyed the walk...window shopped a few fancy high-end boutiques.



No comments:

Post a Comment