Wow...I had Kai 5 years ago..that's crazy.
Time sure flies...
Our Kai turned 5 on Friday!
We celebrated on Saturday ♥
Kai loves the TV show 'BattleBots'.
(It's about people building their own robots and they fight in a cage)
They recently came out with a toy version and Kai was always talking about it.
We decided to get it for him this year and as you can see, he was suuuper excited.
LEGOs are also a current favorite right now and he LOVED the LEGO sets he got.
Thank you Pa-Paw!
Presents galore!
Every year I either bake the cake myself or order from my favorite Japanese cake shop.
Last year I baked..so this year I decided to have a custom-made cake.
It turned out perfect!
Kai requested chocolate...so we got the Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake with Baymax!
No, baby Milo didnt' have cake. That's some pure'ed fruit.
O, and have you heard? Milo's first teeth are finally coming in!
The bottom two ♥
Nom nom nom!
Prezzies!!!
We decided to wrap a small gift for Luka too so he wouldn't feel left out.
No comments:
Post a Comment