So this summer, all Disney Stores are doing a 'Summer Play Days' event! ♥
The event varies and after each event we get a free Tsum Tsum bracelet--Plus the kids love visiting the Disney Store.
This day, it was Trivia Day! The kids didn't really understand the questions and what was going on, so it was funny seeing them raising their hands when they didn't know the answers...And Luka was basically copying whatever Kai was doing, so he especially didn't know what was going on!
At one point the Disney 'cast member' calls on Luka but he doesn't answer of course...
It was so funny and cute♥
Luka discovered sunglasses!
Kai never liked to wear them so I assumed Luka wouldn't either...I was wrong!
It was Trivia Day!
I also bought a new tsum tsum... Pluto!
Milo loves it♥
And on a separate day, I ordered online a Baymax beanie hat for Kai.
Kai LOVES 'Big Hero 6'. The main robot character is named Baymax.
I don't think the movie was too popular, so I found this beanie on sale.
It's reversible--armored Baymax and Baymax.
I have a feeling he'll be wearing this all winter!
Luka saw us taking pictures so he brought his own 'hat'.
He insisted I take pictures....
The first one is actually Milo's bib...and the second one is a Dino (Arlo) stuffed toy....
What a silly boy...









No comments:
Post a Comment