Monday, February 23, 2015

Luka's Mini birthday get-together ♥ ルカのプチ・誕生会!


O my...we are celebrating Luka's 1st Birthday a few days early.
I can't believe how fast the year went...
I found ties for the boys ^_^
A little dress up for the occasion.
ルカの誕生日会。
もう一歳だなんて信じられないよ~。
早かったね。
そんな誕生会に2人ともネクタイを身につけもらいました。



I tried my hand at the DIY Chalkboard Birthday board.
it says: 

LUKA
My 1st Birthday

I weigh 26lbs.
I have 6 teeth.
I love to crawl & explore.
Favorites: Bath time & Spaghetti

頑張ってチョークでボードを作りました。
「ルカ 一歳のお誕生日」

体重:26ポンド(大きいです!)
歯:6本
好きなこと:ハイハイと冒険。
好きなもの:お風呂タイムとスパゲッティー



Tried to stick to a theme this year.
I chose Winnie the Pooh.
テーマはできるだけプーさんにしてみました。



じぃじとばぁば!
♥♥
JIJI and BABA are here!


エリカおばちゃんも!
yay, Auntie made it too!


I got him this birthday hat.
I was surprised he kept it on most of the day.
It didn't bother him at all.


I tried....
Made this in a rush.  But it tasted yummy!
急いで作りました。
なんかふにゃふにゃになっちゃった。
でも味は美味しかったよ!


His first cake. 
He ate the whole slice!
I'll post videos in my next update.
ルカの初ケーキ。
のちほどビデオをアップします。

No comments:

Post a Comment