Saturday, February 23, 2019

Author Ben Clanton book signing !!



I decided to take the big kiddos to a book signing by one of Kai's favorite author...Ben Clanton who wrote the Narwhal and Jellyfish series.
I wasn't surprised to see a full room by the time we got there but we managed to find a nice spot.


Raffle tickets were given out and Kai won a lanyard!


The boys were so patient waiting in line to meet him.


Meeting the author♥


We each brought one of his books so I also got a book signed.
How cool!!


After the book signing, another local author was at the launch party.
Kazu Kibuishi is the author of the "Amulet" graphic novel series, a book James bought for Kai over the holidays!  We picked up book #2 and got it signed as well.
It was a great day!


For being such good/patient boys, I treated them to a delicious lunch outing.
Super delicious dumplings!

No comments:

Post a Comment