Tuesday, May 22, 2018

MoPop Marvel Exhibit !!



We visited Seattle's MoPop museum over the weekend--for the Marvel exhibit!
It was the best exhibit I've seen at the MoPop thus far. (We've been to the Hello Kitty and Jim Henson exhibit)
Here, Kai and Luka tried out the Iron Man suit.
今シアトルで開催中の「Marvel Exhibit」


 A cool comic book stand.
I love Milo's pose.



That's "The Thing".
HAHAHAH Luka tells me "The Thing is super big! And he only wears underwear!!"


The best one--Spider Man!
I made sure to take plenty of photos.
Luka's hero afterall...
(O, and notice all of the kids are wearing a Spider Man shirt)







The Iron Man suits!  Very cool...!




 This part of the exhibit was for Dr. Strange.  I haven't seen this movie yet and know nothing about the character/superhero but it was a cool room with LOTS of mirrors.


 Maybe a bit overwhelming for Milo? 




And we enjoyed some of the other permanent exhibits.

What a great time!  Although, Milo had the biggest tantrum towards the end.
We had to leave right away even though there was more to look at.
I hope to go back again and see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment