Saturday, December 17, 2016

My attempt at a Christmas photo....


So I bought these cute Santa hats for the kids to wear...
Milo has a baby Santa hat from previous years.
I wanted to get a cute Christmas photo of all 3 boys...


Milo was napping so I started 'practice' with these two.
I got a few good shots but they were distracted and got bored fast!


Then Luka brings out Pua the pig...
"Let me put a hat on Pua" he says..
Alright!
Another photo session ensues...


Then Milo wakes up!


I took SO MANY photos of the 3...
I must've taken about 50. 
And THIS was the only good photo..and even then, it's not the best.
I have a new respect for professional photographers who take amazing kid photos.
Group shots? forget it... I'm gonna have to try again another time.
It was fun though!


No comments:

Post a Comment