Friday, September 2, 2016

Lego monsters ♥




So I've been holding off on introducing 'Legos' to Kai.  
The suggested ages are usually around 6...and the pieces are small...BUT we decided to build my Dog Lego I bought last Valentine's day.
Well...he loved it!
This particular one, Kai did about 90% of it by himself!


Lego assistant--Milo.
The other reason I've held off on Legos is because I didn't want small pieces to end up on the floor where Milo might end up eating it...very dangerous.
So I decided to do small sessions each day...supervised!



Then we found these!
These are called Lego Mixels...Each bag comes with a monster and its pieces.
Kai loves these!
The pieces can be a bit small and difficult to build but I help him out.
Other than that, he knows how to read the direction and find the pieces.
So far we made 3 monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment