Saturday, November 14, 2015

The cutest raincoat(s) ♥


So I finally found raincoats for the kiddos that I'm happy with, price-wise and cuteness-wise♥
Rainy season starts in the fall here in Washington but they don't sell raincoats anywhere!
I've only been able to find heavy winter coats.
Apparently April (spring) is the time for raincoats...I'll have to remember that.
It was so hard to find that I even had my dad get me a raincoat for Kai from Japan. (That one turned out too big so we'll use it when he gets taller)


These raincoats are by Skip Hop, one of my favorite baby/kid brands.
They are a bit pricey but I found them online (Nordstrom) for 40% off plus Free shipping♥
And they had their sizes!!!  I jumped at it and I"m really glad I got them--the quality is really nice too. The inside is lined with fleece-material. 


Not all designs/patterns were on sale but I was happy with the Bee and Dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment