Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Kai turned 4 ! (photos)


Kai turned 4 last Wednesday but I had a small family get together on Sunday ♥
先週の水曜日で4歳になりました!


I love my new chalkboard markers.  
I had fun making these signs.  Some fun facts about Kai ♥



Luka was having a blast too!
ルカもネクタイしてみた。


ばぁば!


Auntie was running late so the kids started their lunch.
Luka was already pretty tired and he eventually fell asleep on his high chair.
子供達は先にランチ。
でもルカはもう限界でした。イスでコックリ。


Lotsa prezzies♥ Including unique ones from Japan!
Auntie literally just returned from Japan the day before so he got some cool toys.
A cool Doodle-pad from the grandparents and I bought him more clothes and a mini skateboard.
Books and movies.  He seemed very happy ♥
プレゼントはいろいろ貰ったね!
得にスペシャルだったのが日本からのおもちゃ。
エリカおばちゃんと曾ばあちゃんが昨日日本から帰国したばっかり。
珍しいおもちゃ貰ってよかったね!


Bad lighting but I made the cake this year.
Japanese-style strawberry shortcake.
I went with the Lightning McQueen theme so I got a Cars cake topper..Balloons and everything!
今年は急いでケーキ作り。
毎年と変わらず、いちごショートケーキです。




After a LONG nap Luka finally woke up and got to enjoy a piece of cake.
やっと長い昼寝から起きたルカちゃん。
ケーキ貰いました。美味しそうに食べてた!

No comments:

Post a Comment