Thursday, September 10, 2015

First day of Preschool ♥


Today is the day!  Kai started Preschool this morning and things went great!
Doesn't he look excited?!
おはよ~!今日からプリスクール!朝から大忙し。


We are all packed up and ready to go...!
準備完了。



We were early (just like many other parents) so we waited outside until they opened the door.
到着が早かったので外で写真撮影。
他の子供達と初対面。


I think the backpack looks good!
リュックが似合ってるぞ!♥



The drop-off went great! No crying, no shyness, nothing.
He was so excited that I don't think he realized I left.
Luka and I went to grab some coffee and ran some errands.
I think tomorrow I may just go home after dropping off Kai and let Luka take a nap--he was sleepy the whole time.
The pick-up went great too! At the end of the day they were out in the yard playing so a few mothers were waiting outside.  Kai saw me and said "Mommy is here! Look! Mommy is here!" to his teacher.
そしてルカとママは2人だけで冒険。
でもちょうど昼寝の時間だったから眠そうだった。

No comments:

Post a Comment